The XP-8s is a high-end remote control processor for automating the operation of electronic systems such as A/V, lighting, security and HVAC in homes and office buildings. The second generation of the popular XP-8 advanced control processor, the accelerated XP-8s kicks control into high-gear with even more processing power and additional memory. Increased performance combined with a real time/multitasking operating system, tremendous expandability and compatibility with any RTI controller or app, make the
XP-8s the perfect solution for large-scale and complex projects.
Contact Store for availability (08) 8278 6888
The XP-8s provides an unmatched value with it’s powerful features and ease of programmability, offering a level of control typically only found on more expensive processors. Ideal for large-scale and more advanced projects, the XP-8s offers an abundance of control interface options such as two-way RS-232, routable IR, Ethernet and relay control.
The XP-8s has eight multi-purpose I/O ports that accept standard IR emitters and repeater systems with variable IR output. For expanded integration capabilities, these multi-purpose ports also support optional modules for voltage sensing and RS-232 control. The XP-8s also features eight programmable relay input/outputs and eight sense inputs (voltage or contact closure). Eight two-way RS-232 ports and an Ethernet port provides even more advanced control with feedback. Additionally, the
XP-8s incorporates an astronomical clock, allowing for time based events and timers to trigger commands and macros. With all these interface and control options, the XP-8s provides a nearly unlimited arsenal of control capabilities.
- Powerful 532MHz i.MX CPU.
- 128MB of non-volatile Flash memory.
- Includes 4GB SD Flash memory card.
- Front panel controls/display (11 Buttons for front panel control).
- Eight programmable relays can be contact closure or voltage triggers.
- Eight two-way RS-232 ports.
- Eight sense inputs can trigger events based on contact closure or voltage.
- Eight multi-purpose I/O ports.
- Multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters, blasters, and repeater systems.
- Multi-purpose I/O ports support all optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- All output ports incorporate both short-circuit and overload protection.
- Variable IR output on all ports.
- Programmed using the Integration Designer® Software.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
- Input for connection of both 433MHz and 2.4GHz Zigbee® RF modules.
- Astronomical clock built in.
- Rack mountable or free standing.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||Eight custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jacks
Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
200mA maximum (high IR output port)
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Relays||Eight, 3 amps @ 30VDC or 12V/100mA Trigger|
|Sense Inputs||Eight, Digital/Closure|
|RS232 Ports||Eight RJ45 Connections|
|USB Ports||Two Host, One Programming|
|Memory Expansion||SD/MM Card Slot, 4GB SD Card included|
|Display||High-contrast STS LCD|
|Display Size(HxD)||.7 in x 2.8 in (18mm x 60mm)
32h x 122w pixels
|Backlights||Blue LED (Display/Keypad)|
|Mounting||Rack-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17 in (432mm) x 1.7 in (43mm) x 6.4 in (162mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1814g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|