The XP-3 is a powerful remote control processor designed to automate and enhance the operation of electronics in smaller scale residential and commercial installations. With a robust 533MHz CPU and 128MB of nonvolatile flash memory, the
XP-3 improves the whole user experience, providing a much higher degree of control and automation than using a stand-alone remote control. The processor offers a remarkable value with an impressive feature set that is unmatched in its class – including a built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and support for ZigBee® wireless transmission bi-directional communications with compatible RTI remote controls. The XP-3 delivers rock-solid control and automation of today’s sophisticated electronic environments.
Contact Store for availability (08) 8278 6888
Boasting a powerful 533MHz CPU and 128MB of nonvolatile flash memory, this processor packs a big punch at a moderate price. With a built-in ZigBee® transceiver
and support for wireless bi-directional communications, the XP-3 can provide the user with rock-solid control and feedback from devices such as music servers, lighting, security, and much more. The XP-3 can also be configured to support one-way control via non-Ethernet enabled RTI in-wall products (Ex. RK1/RKM-1/RK2) and 433MHz remote controls.* For complete control in any room, the XP-3 even allows powerful two-way control with Ethernet enabled RTI in-wall controllers, and full support for the RTiPanel and Virtual Panel Apps.
The XP-3 control processor's power really becomes evident when you see the list of features normally reserved for higher-priced processors, such as a built-in astronomical clock, Ethernet, and relay control and sensing. There are also two IR output ports with routing capability and a multi-purpose I/O port will accept an IR emitter or RTI accessory devices for voltage sensing or one-way RS-232.
* Integration Designer is only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Supports Virtual Panel and RTiPanel Apps.
- Supports same two-way drivers used by XP6/XP8.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
- 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration
even when power is not present.
- One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and
- Two IR output ports with variable output.
- Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Two programmable relay outputs.
- One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and
two-way communication with compatible devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet
(POE) Class 3.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and removable
- Compatible with industry standard IR emitters and blasters.
- Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products and
433MHz wireless controllers.*
- Programmed using the RTI Integration Designer Software.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
*NOTE: Using a 433MHz RTI remote control requires a separate RM-433
Antenna. Also, while this configuration is possible, it’s use should be
limited to secondary zones that aren’t heavily used (guest rooms, outdoor
areas etc). Installations requiring primary control via both Zigbee and
433MHz controllers should use an XP-6 or XP-8 control processor.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
|Wireless Networking||IEEE802.15.4 Zigbee network compliant|
|RF Frequency Range||2.4GHz - 2.5GHz|
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||One custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jack (port 1)
Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Ports||Two, 3.5mm jack (ports 2 & 3)
Compatible with industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Relays||Two, 5 amps @ 30VDC|
|Sense Inputs||Two, 3-24VDC|
|RS232 Ports||One, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections|
|Ethernet Port||One, 10/100Base-T|
|USB Ports||One, Programming|
|RTI COM Port||Two-way Zigbee® Communication Port, RJ45 Connection|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.0 in (175mm) x 3.0 in (76mm) x 1.0 in (25mm)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|