The RKM-1+ has a clean, sleek look that is designed specifically for multi-room audio control that is easy to use and fits in nearly any budget. Outfitted with the essential hard buttons for intuitive control, the RKM-1+ also has a customizable LED backlit lens for visual feedback of source selection in addition to volume and tone levels*. The RKM-1+ keypad has an open architecture providing the flexibility to customize control for almost any multi-zone receiver or distributed audio system either directly via IR or adding an RTI control processor provides two-way control. Sized for a single gang electrical box, the RKM-1+ is perfect for flush-mount installations in walls or cabinets and ships with white, black and light almond faceplate and buttons.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
Contact Store for availability (08) 8278 6888
Perfect for multi-room audio control, the RKM-1+ is designed for ease of use and affordability. It fits into a single gang electrical box, ensuring seamless integration into homes and buildings and ships with white, black and light almond faceplate and interchangeable buttons. When used together with compatible RTI control processors, the RKM-1+ can communicate bidirectionally with many popular multi-zone receivers and distributed audio systems, reflecting current source and volume level on its LED backlit lens.
A built-in IR output port allows the RKM-1+ to directly control almost any audio/video component up to 1000 feet away. When used with the available RTI automation devices, the RKM-1+ is capable of infrared routing, relay control, power sensing and RS-232 communications for advanced control. Programming is fast and efficient thanks to the Windows® based Integration Designer software.*
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Provides feedback from distributed audio systems (ex. AD-4x/AD-8x)and multi-zone receivers via compatible RTI XP series control processor (XP-6/XP-8s).
- Includes white, black, and light almond faceplate and interchangeable buttons.
- Use any standard Decora® type faceplate.
- Fits in a single gang outlet box.
- Eight selectable sources.
- Backlit volume level indicator.
- Customizable LED backlit film source indicator.
- Custom laser-etched LED films may be ordered using LaserShark.
- Open architecture allows control of virtually anything.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing (to monitor power status of equipment) and two-way control.
- USB Programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 350mA max|
|Backlights||Blue LED - Eight sources
Blue LED - Nine volume level indicators
|Infrared Output Port||
200 mA output
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Total System Memory||64k Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coat|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic, white|
|Mounting||Mounts into single gang box|
|Bezel Dimensions||Purchased separately (Decora Type)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.1 in (104mm) x 1.8in (46mm) x 1.0 in (25mm)|
|Installation Cut-Out (H x W)||2.8 in (71mm) x 1.8in (46mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||.75 in (19mm) Plus Cables|
|Weight||4 oz (284 g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|