From the kitchen countertop to the conference room, the versatile CX7 is perfect wherever “always on”, intuitive control is required.
Contact Store for availability (08) 8278 6888
The CX7 has a 7” LCD touchpanel with adjustable tilt, allowing the display to be angled straight up to nearly flat. The CX7 can even be mounted inverted under a cabinet utilizing the included mounting bracket. Additional features include wired and wireless Ethernet for two-way control, digital video (motion JPEG) and web browsing, while analog audio/video inputs and stereo speakers provide video viewing from sources such as satellite TV or security cameras.
• 800x480 WVGA LCD with integrated multi-touch capacitive touch screen.
• Composite, S-Video or Component video input at up to 480i, 576i, 480p or 576p.
• Analog audio input and stereo speakers.
• Integrated 10/100 Base-T and 802.11 Wireless Ethernet.
• Built-in high output IR port for direct control.
• Powered using power supply, CB8 or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
• Optional modules/processors provide additional two-way control.
• USB and Ethernet Programming.
• Adjustable tilt display (from 10°-90°) or unit can be mounted under a cabinet.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 1A max or PoE (Using Class 3 PoE
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness/power down time|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
WVGA (800x480 pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution capacitive touchscreen
|Display Size||7.0 in (177mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||Dual CCFL, 300nit|
|Infrared Output Port||200mA output
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Ethernet Port||10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet (Using Class 3 PoE
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Total System Memory||256M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Video Input||3 BNC Connectors
Composite, S-Video or Component analog video inputs
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Mounting||Tabletop, or screws through mounting bracket (Included)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.5” (190mm) x 7.3” (185mm) x 6.25”(159mm)|
|Weight||2.0 lbs (934g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|