CXA60 Stereo Amplifier
The CX Series amplifiers are a labour of love; the product of a team dedicated to extracting every drop of pleasure and detail from music of all genres. Our amplifiers will help you discover a new dimension of sound.
Cambridge Audio’s stunning new CXA60 delivers much of the CXA80. At the heart of it is the same high performance class A/B amplifier in a 60 Watt per channel specification. This is supplied by a single-winding low-flux toroidal transformer.
Other than the additional USB Audio and analogue XLR inputs found in the CXA80, all other inputs and digital to analogue conversion is identical to the CXA80.
- 60 Watts Per Channel
- Totoidal Transformer
- Digital Inputs
- AptX Bluetooth (Optional)
- Analogue Inputs
- Cap5 Protection
- Headphone Output
- Black or Silver Finish
- Power output: 60W RMS into 8 Ohms, 90W RMS into 4 Ohms
- DAC: Wolfson WM8740
- Frequency Response: <5Hz– 60kHz +/-1dB
- Analogue audio inputs: 4 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm MP3 input (front panel)
- Digital audio inputs: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, Bluetooth via BT100 (not supplied)
- Compatibility: TOSLINK optical, S/PDIF coaxial, BT100 Bluetooth receiver
- Outputs: Speakers A+B, 3.5mm Headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output
- Max power consumption: 600W
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)*: 115 x 430 x 341mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 13.4”)
- Weight: 8.3kg (18.3lbs